Print faster and more productively, thanks to the Print Speed Enhancer – a unique feature in the Epson driver. Perfect for those printing directly from any Windows ® applications. – Also, LQ-690 is capable of printing an impressive 529 cps (12 cpi) when using printer resident fonts.
High ribbon yield:
In a demanding and fast-moving work environment, a high ribbon yield is essential, and with 10 million characters per ribbon, this marks out the LQ-690 as a leading force in the flatbed market. It is also cost-effective with long ribbon replacement cycles, low running costs and total cost of ownership.
Durable and built to last, users will be assured by the MTBF (mean time between failures) of 20,000 power on hours, plus a print head life of 400 million strokes/wire. This results in greater productivity and less maintenance – essential when producing large amounts of documents and data.
This compact hard-working printer is designed to fit on your desk. The platen gap adjustment lever is thoughtfully hidden under the front cover, to avoid accidental setting changes and paper setting is made easy thanks to the ruler in the front paper guide.
- Quality The 106 column capacity with 24 pins means greater quality
- Speedy Impressive print speed of 529 cps
- Productive Big memory buffer of 128 KB and built-in Print Speed Enhancer
- Reliable Combined power of print head life and MTBF of 20,000 hours
- Energy efficient Low power consumption so better for environment