ASUS ROG Strix B560-F (WiFi 6) Intel B560 Gaming Motherboard
100 in stock
ROG Strix B560-F Gaming WiFi delivers everything you need to create a well-balanced gaming PC utilizing 11th Generation Intel® Core™ processors. It’s primed for the latest graphics cards, high-speed storage setups, and networking standards, and then further boosted with AI-infused utilities that have trickled down from top-tier ROG motherboards to take performance well beyond mainstream. As a finishing touch, futuristic aesthetics accented by customizable RGB lighting allow you to make the build uniquely yours.
- TEAMED POWER STAGES
- 8+2 power stages combine high-side and low-side MOSFETS and drivers into a single package, delivering the power and efficiency that the latest Intel processors demand.
- ALLOY CHOKES AND CAPACITORS
- Superior chokes and durable capacitors are engineered to resist extreme temperatures, enabling performance that exceeds industry standards.
- PROCOOL POWER CONNECTOR
- The ASUS ProCool socket is built to exacting specifications to ensure flush contact with the PSU power lines, enabling lower impedance and better heat dissipation.
- DIGI+ POWER CONTROL
- The built-in Digi+ voltage-regulator module (VRM) is one of the finest in the industry, ensuring ultra-smooth and clean power delivery to the CPU.
- SIX-LAYER PCB
- The PCB design quickly dissipates heat around the VRM to improve overall system stability and provide the CPU with more overclocking headroom.
ROG Strix B560-F Gaming WiFi features three onboard M.2 slots, one of which supports the latest PCIe 4.0 standard to provide maximum storage flexibility and the fastest data speeds available with the latest Intel processors.
*Only Intel® 11th processors support PCIe 4.0 x4 mode, M.2_1 slot will be disabled for other CPUs.
WIFI 6 (802.11 AX)
Onboard WiFi 6 (802.11ax) supports ultrafast wireless-networking speeds, improved capacity and better performance in dense wireless environments, providing exceptional online gaming experiences. Pair your motherboard with ASUS WiFi 6 routers to fully experience the networking potential of WiFi 6.
INTEL 2.5 GB ETHERNET
Onboard 2.5 Gb Ethernet gives your wired connection a boost, with up to a 2.5X improvement over standard Ethernet connections for faster file transfers, smoother lag-free gaming and high-res video streaming.
Leveraging premium components together with advanced circuit layout optimizations and shielding techniques, ROG SupremeFX technology ensures pristine audio for all inputs and outputs. Front panel audio output quality is further preserved by a Savitech amplifier that’s capable of driving a diverse range of gaming headsets and high-fidelity headphones.
- Audio Cover
- Effective shielding against electromagnetic interference preserves the integrity of audio signals to ensure the best sound quality.
- Audio-Line Shielding
- Specially designed shielding blocks electromagnetic interference from the motherboard or add-ons.
- Savitech SV3H712 Amplifier
- The integrated Savitech amplifier greatly improves THD+N performance from 72 to 83 dB, resulting in cleaner, more pristine sound.
- Premium Nichicon™ Audio Capacitors
- High-quality Japanese-made components produce a warmer, more natural sound with exceptional clarity and fidelity.
AUDIO USB TYPE-C®
Dedicated onboard hardware and power filtering allow the Audio Type-C® port to pipe crystal clear sonics to 3.5mm analogue headphones or the
S210 INTEGRATED CHIP
The S210 control chip automatically switches the port to USB 2.0 protocol or stereo audio output for your preferred Type-C to 3.5mm converter cable.
ROG AUDIO USB TYPE-C® CABLE
The bundled extension cable can be used to conveniently tether a USB DAC or the ROG Delta headset to the Audio Type-C® port. Alternatively, the cable can be plugged into the rear USB 3.2 Type-C port to quickly connect a high-speed drive or device.
AURA SYNC : OUTSHINE THE COMPETITION
ROG Strix motherboards deliver sterling performance and superior aesthetics to outshine the competition. They also feature built-in ASUS Aura technology that enables full RGB lighting control and a variety of presets for embedded RGB LEDs, as well as lighting strips connected to onboard RGB headers. In addition, all lighting can be easily synced with an ever-growing portfolio of Aura-capable ASUS hardware.
ADDRESSABLE GEN 2 RGB HEADER
ROG Strix B560-F Gaming WiFi’s Addressable Gen 2 RGB headers are now capable of detecting the number of LEDs on second-gen addressable RGB devices, allowing the software to automatically tailor lighting effects to specific devices. The new headers also offer backward-compatibility with existing Aura RGB gear.